Monday, January 5, 2009

Project 365, Day 5...


Project 365, Day 5, January 5, 2009

Her Last First Day Back!
So this is how it feels. I had trouble even looking at her this morning. I could not believe that in just a few short months she will be graduating from college. It gets harder all the time to figure out my place in her world, she is a grown woman now. I can't find the words to say to her, to explain how lost I am in this new role. I still want the control I had, but I want to be her friend. I miss her. That is all there is to it. But with that being said, I am so proud of the woman she has become. I am amazed that I was blessed to be a part of her life. She has such compassion and strength. Although she would never admit it because she is also one of the most humble people I know. She is such an inspirational role model for anyone who crosses her path. She loves Jesus, and does more than talk it, she walks it.

My prayer for her is that she let's God lead her to the place He wants her. That she will begin realizing the joy He has taken in her life, and that she will let Him use her to change this world!! More than anything, I am thankful to watch it all play out for His glory!!

Jerimiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, to give you a future and a hope.

1 comment:

  1. ok, so you brought tears to my eyes!!
    You must be so proud!! Job Well done Mom :-)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram