Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A New Day, A New President...

Project 365, January 20, 2009

I will admit that I did not vote for President Obama, I do not agree with, nor will I ever agree with so many of the policies he stands for. I do believe that God is still in control. That gives me peace.With that being said; I respect him and the position that this great nation placed him in. I believe that for every “Christian” that is so afraid right now, there is an equal number of “Christians” who believe that if God wants to be in the whitehouse, He will be there. I certainly will not stand in judgment and I won’t be questioning if this man is or is not a Christian. I pray that God will surround him by sound men and women that will help him lead this nation. I will continue to pray for his safety and the safety of his family.

Why take this picture, when I am not a huge supporter, because this is a huge day, a day in my year, that a president was sworn in. I want my children and their children to know that voting does not mean you will always get our way, it may turn out very different, but that is why we vote. I am so proud to be an American, in a free country, with rights other countries only dream of.

May God Bless our new president and his beautiful family, and protect them from harm. Amen!

ROMANS 13:1,2 - "Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God. So anyone who rebels against authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and they will be punished.

ROMANS 8:28 - "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them."

2 comments:

  1. opps forgot to answer your question. yep I did do 94 pages plus another 24 without pictures on them. I was very very focused.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram