Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Faith Comes By Hearing


Project 365, January 27, 2009
So we are doing this "Listen to the entire New Testament in 40 days" at our church. We all have it loaded on our Ipods. It sometimes gets distracting listening to it instead of reading it. I get hung up on the voices, and the bad acting. I find myself having to listen to it more than once a day, just to make sure that I really got it. I love the miracles that I am listening to everyday, and hate the pain Christ went through for my sins. I am mostly excited by this because it will be translated in many languages and people who have never heard the gospel will hear it for the first time!! As I am listening to this everyday, that will be my prayer, that it moves me, like I want it to move nations.
Mark 16:15 He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool that you have the Bible downloaded on your ipod!! I would love to listen to it. I do worry about getting distracted too, most especially because as a mom, I am very good at tuning out noise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome idea.
    Where did you find the download??

    ReplyDelete

Instagram