Sunday, December 19, 2010
Friday, December 17, 2010
No worries... part of baking is also random acts of kindness.... I love to feed neighbors!
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
So I keep seeing things on different blogs, yes, just because I never update mine, does not mean I don’t look at others! Lol… But they are cute little things for the 12 days of Christmas…
- Make something crafty, homemade! Oh how I miss scrapbooking and crafting right now!
- Make something yummy! I have never been one to just read recipes, but suddenly I have been doing that and I have the urge to cook something for my family. (I hope I don’t throw my hubby into some sort of traumatic shock)
- Do something for someone else! Random Act of Kindness
- Spend quality time with Abby. (Last night we played Mad Gab and Catch Phrase for 2 hours, it doesn’t really make sense to play either of these games with only 2 people, but we laughed so hard!)
These are just some ideas… it may be the same one each day… or more than one each day… but I am going to do it!!!!
Hopefully, I will update you tonight with what I did today to start my 12 Days of Christmas!!!
Remember, (reminding myself over and over) forget the stress of the holiday… because Jesus is the Reason for the Season!!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Sunday, April 25, 2010
I love when I have a couple minutes to read my favorite blogs... I think I am going to make time for that at least a couple times a week!
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Isaiah 55:8-9 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are you ways my ways, as the heavens are higher than the earh so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.
I don't have to know the plan, and be able to solve it.. there is a Mighty God who is in charge. Seek the Lord while he may be found; call on him while he is near.. So thankful for His word, to calm my heart!!
Also on tap today... I needed to get a little organizing done!! :) Here is a stack of layouts that needed put in order so I could figure out where to go from here in Abby's baby books!!!
And here are her books!! Birth to age 1, and age 1 through age 5... I feel better!! Yay!!
Friday, January 22, 2010
Sadly there have been many many things I have started, then gave up? I am not sure what it is about me that nevers finishes a race. Life gets in the way, I wonder what the percentage was of people who started the 365 and actually finished it?
So on with it.. I am happy to be back.. I am not sure what it is I have to say, nothing profound I am sure, but what is it that keeps people blogging?
Things that have happened since March:
- Bethany graduated from Indiana Weslyan University with a Bachelors in Nursing...
- Joey is a Junior now at the same school, and recently accepted a pastor's position at Northwoods community church in Westfield Indiana.
- Abby is a sophomore at Grove City Highschool now.. and just got her temps!
- Joe is still the love of my life!
- I am still faithbooking, but the group is not doing well.. so I am pulling it together and probably going a different direction!
- My dogs are still adorable!!
- I am working on the Beth Moore "Breaking Free" bible study, and learning way too much about myself!