Thursday, January 22, 2009

Faithbooking with Friends


Project 365, January 22, 2009


Tonight was faithbooking at our church. We are working on an ABC book for our faith. I have loved to scrapbook for years, but there is such a difference when I use the creativity that He gave me to give back to Him. I can journal and be real. Some of these pages are the hardest pages to do, mostly because they are so real. I am really excited because we are scrapbooking till midnight with a bunch of ladies tomorrow. I love being around these ladies they bless more so much!!!

3 comments:

  1. I think that is so great. Faithbooking! I would love for a group like that at my church. For now it's just me and my friend. May God bless your Faithbooking group and bring you much creativity :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time last night. I'm so glad you are my friend. You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram