Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Abigail Drew, Who Loves You?





Project 365, Day 13, January 13, 2009

This is Abby, my fun child. She is the child that I enjoyed the most. I wasn’t stressed out over when she was potty trained, or when she would walk. She did not have to know all her colors or read before anyone else. She was not supposed to happen in the world’s eyes or my doctors eyes, but God had a different plan. He blessed me with this beautiful girl who amazes me every day. She loves Jesus and has such a strong walk with Him. When I am mean or say something I shouldn’t (not that that ever happens!) she lets me know the right way to act. Abby is a prayer warrior and a true friend to all who know her. She can be serious, but not very often, she loves to laugh and make others laugh especially me!!


3 John 1:4
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.


Matthew 21:16
" 'From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise' ?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram