Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Collection


Project 365, Day 8, January 8, 2009

Today I thought I would share something I collect. I have always loved Willow Tree Angels. For some reason I have a bad habit of calling them Willow Creek, which drives my son crazy. Bethany (My Oldest) always told me they look ominous, whatever that means. My problem is, you can only have so many before you start looking like a retailer! My son got me the entire nativity for Christmas. It is just beautiful, I really struggled with putting it away. But my resolution was to get rid of the clutter. Why I can't stick with the diet thing is beyond me!!! Maybe I am trying to do too much, I think the first thing I should cut out of this whole resolution thing is the getting fit thing!!
Cya Soon!



1 comment:

  1. love this (along with your other shots). so sweet and lovely! keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram