Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Love Snow!!







Project 365, Day 14, January 14, 2009


Today I would like to introduce you to my beautiful nieces, Sara and Deven. I had the opportunity to pick them up at daycare today. I was so excited to get them outside in the snow, frankly I don’t think they could figure out what the excitement was all about, but that is just how I am!

Of course, I had to take an extra picture because once I saw Sadie on her way in, well you know… who could resist it!!
Side Note:
I am missing my kids today. Indiana does not seem so far, but when I want to watch them make a snowman, they might as well be in China!! Maybe they will send me a picture. 4 more months!!You know your kids still need you when one calls and immediately says “Hi Mommy”… It is freezing, and I forgot my coat. Wow, but I bet he has his phone, ipod, game system, girlfriend…. I (trying not to yell) say go to Wal Mart I will put money in your account, get a coat. No, I have a sweatshirt , I should be fine.. Of course and immediate text to his older sister to find her wittle bubby a coat from one of her friends went out!!

3 comments:

  1. Boy those look my nieces, Hey wait those are my nieces. I need to see them and give them a HUG!! You are being the good aunt letting them play in snow!!!

    Love the pictures and of course give my sadie big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pati, you are funny! I love the way you write.

    Even though David isn't living away from home, it sure gets quiet when he is gone all weekend or in the evenings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nieces and your dog are precious! Thanks for your comments on my blog. You're doing a great job on this project too!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram