Sunday, January 11, 2009

Breakfast In Bed


Project 365, Day 10, January 10, 2009


Abby and I had an all night Gilmore Girls fest and overslept. It was so sweet to wake up to my hubby holding two plates of food (with enough for 6 people of course) to serve us breakfast in bed. He is always thinking of ways to make us feel special. What a blessing he is to me!! I am so thankful for a husband who loves on me and our children!!


Ephesians 5:28
In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.

3 comments:

  1. oh my word... sweet, sweet man!! Sounds like you had a great weekend!! With a gilmore girls fest, breakfast in bread, a great Lords day at church!!

    I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enough....

    quite having fun without me.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram