Thursday, February 5, 2009

What to do.. What to do...


Project 365, February 5, 2009

I am just not feeling it today. I still have almost 11 months of pictures to take and I don’t have a clue what to take a picture of… Abby freaked when I took a picture of her with a bloody nose.. that’s the excitement for the day around here…
So this is a picture of my new printer I got for Christmas. I have been afraid to use it, not really sure if I liked it or not, so I have been using my old one. Well, turns out it is kind of fun!! It has a touch screen editing feature… I can do this! It weighs nothing, is portable and prints 5 by 7’s too!

Joe also moved my entire scrapbook room around so when I have friends over they don’t have to completely move things around so they don’t have their backs to me!! It actually looks bigger. I like it!!

I am in Romans not with the Faith Comes By Hearing… So many verses I just love in Romans!!

Romans 8:37-39 (New International Version)
37No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.



1 comment:

  1. it is hard some days to come up with things. and then there are the days where you don't feel like posting them so you wait for a couple then you have a lot of work to do. lol

    the printer looks cool kinda space alienish lol

    ReplyDelete

Instagram