Monday, February 2, 2009

All I can say is she definately has taste...


Project 365, February 2, 2009

First of all, let me say I worked tonight and had NOTHING to do with this!! But my hubby thought it would make a great blog picture. I am not sure, but I think he needs a hobby! However, you have to admit, this puppy is hilarious!! :)

She loves to get into everything, and don't bother putting all her toys away, because one by one she picks them up and scatters them everywhere, it's like I have a toddler again!
I hope you are all have a great week!! I am really tired, I worked at both jobs today without a break in between... and here it is almost midnight and I am wide awake, yet feel dead tired!! How does that happen anyway??

4 comments:

  1. Wow! are you sure it's safe for your dog to drink all of that Diet Coke?? HA!
    Great pic
    Blessings
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!!
    Rest my friend REST!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe needs a blog!! Or he needs to start scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heck, that's hysterical! Great pic!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram