Sunday, February 22, 2009

We are Fireproof... Are you???


Project 365, February 22
Pretty much had the best day ever... Joe came home and we spent time talking and enjoying each other, then he took me to Red Lobster, where we proceeded to eat way too much lobster and steak!! To walk it off we went to a few stores, then I went shopping with some friends... Gwen and Alicia (again...btw..they were there Friday night too!!)

Skip to best... Movie Night with me an hubby. He got me "Fireproof" for Valentines day, so we decided to watch it. At first we thought it was going to be a cheesy flick, especially when the love of my life began critiquing the whole fire scenes... but boom we began to watch out marriage play out right before our eyes!! This movie was awesome.. We loved it.

Believe me, we have been to the point of no return, and with God's grace He healed our marriage and made us whole! I can't imagine our life without that time in the desert/wilderness. Joe is my best friend, the first person I want to talk to in the morning whether is at the station, or laying next to me and the last I want to talk to at night.

If you think you are at the end of your rope... tie a knot and hang on... Cuz God can do a new thing!!! My prayer for marriages everywhere is that you first cling to God, let him join you back together. If you need HOPE I am here, let me be that for you....

Fireproof your marriage today!!!!

Be careful little eyes what you see
It's the second glance that ties your hands as darkness pulls the strings
Be careful little feet where you go
For it's the little feet behind you that are sure to follow
CHORUS:
It's a slow fade when you give yourself away
It's a slow fade when black and white have turned to gray
Thoughts invade, choices are made, a price will be paid
When you give yourself away People never crumble in a day
It's a slow fade, it's a slow fade
Be careful little ears what you hear
When flattery leads to compromise, the end is always near
Be careful little lips what you say
For empty words and promises lead broken hearts astray
CHORUS
The journey from your mind to your hands Is shorter than you're thinking
Be careful if you think you stand You just might be sinking
CHORUS
Daddies never crumble in a day
Families never crumble in a day
*Oh be careful little eyes what you see
Oh be careful little eyes what you see
For the Father up above is looking down in love
Oh be careful little eyes what you see*

3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful movie! I'm glad that you and your husband were able to fireproof your marriage. It is important to you as a couple, but also important, it is good for your children to have good role models on how to treat a spouse. May you always be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was such a wonderful movie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your site- I am only beginning. To blog, that is. I really wish I knew how to put up a nice background. But I didn't come here for that- Really into Faith-booking as well as handmade themed books. Your site is bookmarked now!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram