Saturday, February 28, 2009

Jeffery Allen McDonald

Project 365, February 28, 2009

I knew what to expect... I asked Abby to get a picture of Jeff for me, and I specifically said, I want a good picture, not rock band, not gangster... I want a good one!! I should have known this is at I would get when she ran back upstairs....

In all seriousness.. Jeffery is an amazing young man. He is so full of heart. He is a Junior in high school. He is the best big brother his little sisters could have! Jeffery has been through so much, but always has a smile for me. I love him so much, I know that great things are in store for him... hopefully nothing that would involve a profile picture, that silly kid. The least he could have done was use the project 365 date as the number on his profile!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Patti, I know what you mean! Our son is now 18, and his "style" seems to change daily. Thankfully, his heart remains the same. He has the same (not the very one) hat your son is wearing!!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram