Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Chugga Chugga Choo Choo


Project 365, February 4, 2009

After yesterday’s post you may be wondering how I am….
Psalm 30:5 /
Trading my Sorrows!
Though the sorrow may last through the night, joy comes in the morning.


Funny how the sun still comes up!! You see.. I have this very special man in my life who reminds me daily that we are in it FOREVER. Our kids will leave, in fact, they should leave. Bethany was born 11 months into our marriage, and we have never been alone. So maybe this is not such a bad thing (she tries to say to herself). All I know is that this does not mean I will never see her, if she does in fact leave. Which, is just an idea… But what it does mean is that Joe and I will soon be embarking on another stage in our own life, one that he is very excited about, so I think I will jump on that train!!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, you got a few years yet, remember you still got one left or she coming to stay with me? Which is fine by me!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram