Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Her Smile...

Project 365, February 10, 2009

Today has been a really hard day for me. Memories are so thick in my mind. I try to focus on the here and now, but somewhere it gets lost. Sometimes it wears me out to smile all day when I am just not feeling it, then by the time I get home, the very people I love the most, who need that smile get the short end of it. I know I need to move on, go forward, there is so much out there...but I miss what I leave behind when I do that. Maybe I just need sleep... I can tell you if I am struggling to smile at the end of the day, there is one sure fire way to get me there... it is her smile....I love her!
God. You are my refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore I will not fear, though the ear gives way and the mountains fall in the hear of the sea though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging..I will be still and know you are God. You, Lord Almighty, are with me. You, God of Jacob, are my fortress. (Ps. 46:1-2, 10-11)
I choose to cast my cares on You, Lord, and You will sustain me. (Ps 55:22)

1 comment:

Instagram