Saturday, February 7, 2009

Let Everything That Has Breath, Praise The Lord..

Project 365, February 7, 2009


I wish I could say I was one of those parents that are so excited for days like this but I am not. I don't mark it on my calander and prepare for days or weeks for it. Today was the OMEA Solo and Ensemble. Keep in mind I have had a horrible headache for days and having to show up to hear hundreds of kids warming up to their own
performance songs in the same small class rooms

was a little more than I could bare… on a good day!

Abby’s private instructor wanted her there almost 2 hours early, so we knew the day would be long. After waiting the hour and 45 minutes, Abby was set to perform. All I can say is WOW!


Her instructor accompanied her on the piano and Abby just began to play a song that literally took my breath away. The great thing was looking over at her daddy and seeing him fighting the tears.

The long wait for her results were worth it! She scored superior and the judge had many wonderful things to say.


Psalm 150

Praise the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens. Praise him for his acts of power; praise him for his surpassing greatness. Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet, praise him with the harp and lyre, praise him with tambourine and dancing, praise him with the strings and flute, praise him with the clash of cymbals, praise him with resounding cymbals.

Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD.

1 comment:

Instagram