Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Suddenly I feel sorry for the celebrities who have their life all over the world...

Project 365 February 25

So, my mom decides to write my entire life on this blog, so I decided to put in a little word of my own. For one thing, my mommy is the most amazingest person EVER!! And about the
whole bike incident--that was my dad's fault, he said he had my bike ready. to go.. But anyways in all fairness.. I thought I should fill you in on my mom. She is always there, no matter how difficult the situation to encourage me and help me make decisions. I don't know how many times we argue about stupid stuff but I know that our relationship will never change. I am so proud to have Patricia Ann Bocook as my mother. So i guess on this broadcast of someone's life, you learned the most sappy suck-up story ever... but i guess i could have summed it down to four small, simple words...
I LOVE MY MOMMY!!!

1 comment:

  1. awwww, what a sweetie!!!!
    Your mom is awesome. I am so glad she is my friend :-)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram