Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wow.. I followed thru on the first of 12 days of Christmas!


So... it happened I finally got out of my cast!! Stitches are out... still swollen and bruised... but I have to do something more than sit on my couch!!!!


So I decided to make four loaves of homemade banana bread!! I just happened to have 8 bananas that are going bad fast and a basket full of nuts that I can crack! So yes... I made my bread!
Then to top it off... I decided to do a random act of kindness... no pictures it would gross you out!! but I showered and shaved after they took my cast off for my hubby!!! I could not wait... oh I feel so much better!! God is Good!! My next surgery is scheduled for December 22... So I will have to plan ahead if I wanna stay on tract for my 12 days of Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram