Wednesday, December 15, 2010

On the second day of Christmas.... Chicken and Dumplins!


Day Two... (definately needed pain medicine... swelling and bruising is not consisitent with trying to be festive!)
.
If you know me.. you know I don't do flour.. I am afraid of it, I don't get the right consistency for anything.. So, I was going to try to make dumplins with Pillsbury grands, cut in quarters, like the website... the looks I got from my husband... well let's just say he deserves a wife that can do this!! He is amazing in the kitchen, and I am invading his space!! He is a nervous wreck! So I did it... I made my own dumplins flour and all!! I am kind of excited.. and I can tell he is too :) I love doing things for them.. my family!!
Tomorrow will have to be something crafty... He is on duty and won't be here to clean his kitchen.. since I don't put the spices back the right way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram