Tuesday, March 10, 2009

She's So Far Away...

Project 365 3/10/09

I seem to spend a lot of time looking at Bethany's empty bed.. (BTW Joey slept there last, she won't like this picture..) But I know she is going through such a rough time right now and I don't know how to make it better. I try to give advice on things I don't understand. I love her so much and know that God is going to do such great things in her life, the things she is going through are temporary, but I know they are huge and very hard for her. What is a mom to do... BUT SEND A CANDY CHEER PACKAGE!!! :) I Love Her So Much!!... And have I mentioned she graduates from college and nursing school next month!! WOW!!
I can't possible be old enough to have a daughter who could be about to get a bachelors degree.. I am sure that is what you are thinking... All I can say is that you are right!! :)
But I would not change a thing in this amazing young woman's life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram